[Freeswitch-users] SNOM shared lines with TLS problems?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 06:35:20 PST 2009

Hello,

  Is there anyone who is using SNOM with TLS encryption and shared lines and
it works?

We have 1.0.5pre9 connected to  SNOM-820 with shared lines between 2-3
SNOM phones. The TLS is defined by adding transport=tls to the registrar
field (proxy is left blank).  We noticed the following behaviour:

   - With non-shared line UDP and TLS both work ok.
   - With shared lines UDP works ok.
   - with shared line TLS works as long as only one phone is registered.
   - After the second TLS shared line registers we get busy for this
   extension. From the SNOM trace there is no incoming call attempt at all from
   FreeSwitch.

Anyone has this setup working and can share some tips?

                     Thanks, __Yehavi: