[Freeswitch-users] BLF on Grandstream GXP2020

Yuriy Ivzhenko yivzhenko at mksat.net
Wed Dec 23 05:30:24 PST 2009

Yes i'l be happy to see some working examples :)

I can't fully understand how freeswitch conceptually manage presence events.
And i not found any information about it in wiki.
With default configuration fs sends some notifications to subscribed phones
without use any external scripts, but this works very unpredictable. (in most
situations BLF change state only once and only for dialing side. after reboot
phone  BLF state may be change again on some events or may not change any
more)

if i use the following script blf state changed but only once after reboot the
phone

#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
require_once('ESL.php');

function SendEvent($Username,$Domain,$State)
{
$esl_host = '127.0.0.1';
$esl_port = '8021';
$esl_password = 'ClueCon';
    print "Send -$State- event to -$Username-\n";

    $esl1 = new eslConnection($esl_host, $esl_port, $esl_password);

    $e1 = new ESLevent("PRESENCE_IN");
    $e1->addHeader("proto", "sip");
    $e1->addHeader("from", "$Username@$Domain");
    $e1->addHeader("login", "$Username@$Domain");
    $e1->addHeader("event_type", "presence");
    $e1->addHeader("alt_event_type", "dialog");
    $e1->addHeader("Presence-Call-Direction", "outbound");
    $e1->addHeader("answer-state", $State);

    $res = $esl1->sendEvent($e1);
}

SendEvent('220',"mydomain.net","confirmed");
sleep(4);
SendEvent('220',"mydomain.net","terminated");

?>