[Freeswitch-users] Choosing a Codec.

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Tue Dec 22 19:29:28 PST 2009

On the other hand, a u-law WAV turned into L16 and then back to u-law to
be sent down the line shouldn't suffer any alteration at all - if it
does, the there's something wrong with the translation.

The quality dropping over time is almost certainly down to something
else.  Vinuth -can you get a recording to compare with the original?

--Dave