[Freeswitch-users] How to debug TLS handshake errors?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:43:05 PST 2009

My distro is fedora 10 with all the current patches.
SSLwatch fails to build and it seems more than a trivial change to make it
work; however, it seems that the error message from Freeswitch tells it
all...
Is there any special debug statement in Freeswitch to see more about its TLS
negotations?

                                Thanks, __Yehavi: