[Freeswitch-users] [Dialplan?] Call either sent to VM or phone doesn't ring at all

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Tue Dec 22 11:30:54 PST 2009

I found the cause for #2: The GS phone was still configured to use NAT, even
though both XLite and GS are located in the same, private LAN. Unchecking
this on the GS phone solved the issue.

But I'm still having issue #1, regardless of which phone is calling or being
called: When the phone answers the call, I'm sent automatically to
voice-mail. Could it be codec-related, or something like that?

Thank you.