[Freeswitch-users] Force endpoint to use rfc2833 for dtmf

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 22 03:40:11 PST 2009

Hello,

in a bigger installation with some thousand endpoints in the field we
see, that the endpoint equipment is always using INFO messages (standard
setting is auto, so the endpoint decides which method to use). I have 2
questions to that scenario:

   1. Is there a way that Freeswitch forces/restricts the endpoint to
      use rfc2833 or not to send to allow INFO in the invite message?
   2. Currently INFO messages do not get forwarded from the caller
      through freeswitch to called endpoint. How can we enable that FS
      is fowarding the INFO messages?

Best regards
Peter