[Freeswitch-users] Variables for install directories

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Dec 21 16:03:48 PST 2009

Searching through the wiki for any indication as to what if any variables exist
for the install location in that I can leverage in a script.

Can anyone point me along, I can't seem to find anything. I want to place a shell
script in /opt/freeswitch/scripts that needs a reference to a conf file that a binary
it runs is calling.

So now I have in two places hardcoded paths that I was hoping to avoid, in the dialplan
and in the shell script. When either of these is run, does there exist something like

<action application="system" data=${freeswitch_install_dir}/scripts/shell_script.sh"/>

and the same for use inside the shell script?

Thanks!
jlc