[Freeswitch-users] ACLs through proxy

Metik freeswitch-users-list at metik.com
Sun Dec 20 13:58:52 PST 2009

Then it would appear that my original suggestion to use mod_xml_curl
would be best for now and you may need to offer a bounty for this
feature as others have suggested.  Based on the sofia related snippets
presented--I would assume it would be trivial to implement since most of
the functionality is already there it just needs to be enhanced for your
purpose.  It would also be extremely easy to do this in OpenSIPS as well
(using blacklists or avpops).

Just so that I understand your dilemna, you want to reject an incoming
REGISTER associated with a specific user unless it comes from a fixed
location and if it does, you want to simply challenge it as usual to
prevent toll fraud?

I have found that its best to mitigate an attack at ingress before it
even makes it to critical infrastructure (media gateways,
application/media servers, etc.).

-metik