[Freeswitch-users] How to debug TLS handshake errors?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:26:07 PST 2009

I am trying now to set a Polycom to work with FreeSwitch and TLS. I have a
Polycom-501 which does not have an internal certificate, thus only one-way
certificate validation is needed. I've downloaded the root certificate to he
Polyciom, and Freeswitch gives me the following error:

Peer did not provide X.509 Certificate
I understand that it tries to do mutual authentication which is not possible
in this case. How can I tell FreeSwitch to ignore the client's certificate?

BTW, I am running 1.0.5pre9, and it works ok using TLS with SNOM and
Yealink.

                        Thanks! __Yehavi: