[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail->Email

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Fri Dec 18 01:51:08 PST 2009

I get the same result with sendmail. This used to work in 1.0.3 , and
after upgrading to 1.0.4 (then some snapshots) then 1.0.5pre8 and the
problem is still there.

François

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:33:58 +0100,
Oliver Schönbeck wrote:

Currently it is Version 1.0.trunk (15982)

VON: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] IM AUFTRAG VON Brian
West
GESENDET: Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009 17:17
AN:
freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
BETREFF: Re: [Freeswitch-users]
Voicemail->Email