[Freeswitch-users] ACLs through proxy

Metik freeswitch-users-list at metik.com
Thu Dec 17 20:21:22 PST 2009

Why not simply implement this feature in the PROXY itself?

FS has a pretty comprehensive security feature set for endpoints that
directly register with it.

Don't get me wrong, I do agree this is useful especially if you are
going to be using your proxies to load balance across multiple FS boxes
to create an ad-hoc cluster.  I actually have session border controllers
that have this feature and use it quite often.

-metik