[Freeswitch-users] How can I join two freeswitch on two servers?

yvonne ding yhding2003 at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 17 09:47:28 PST 2009

Hi,

If I configure data as following, why FS A "1001" call FS B "1003" failed ?
Thank you!

FS A: 192.168.129.168, DN=1001
FS B: 192.168.129.194, DN=1003

In FS A add /conf/sip_proifles/external/gwfsa.xml
 <include>
    <gateway name="gwfsa">

    </gateway>
</include>

1101 is configured in FS B /conf/directory/default/1101.xml, FS A don't have
1101 number