[Freeswitch-users] Sofia performance

Saeed Ahmed saeedahmad1981 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:54:45 PST 2009

with the scenario below can we get the better performance:

We create one profile for incoming call listening on 5060 as profile1
we create two profile for outgoing calls as profile2 on 5050 and profile3 on
5051

now we are receiving all calls on profile1:5060, but while bridging them to
vendors we divide them, half to profile2:5050 and half to profile3:5051,
something like:

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/profile2/xxx at x.x.x.x"/>

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/profile3/xxx at x.x.x.x"/>

Will it make any difference?