[Freeswitch-users] Event Socket outbound in PHP

Dome Charoenyost dome at tel.co.th
Sun Dec 13 18:41:57 PST 2009

Dear All,
         Now i use php for ESL outbound. i get variable from stdin and
process. (i use xinetd for handle socket)
         $in = fopen("php://stdin", "r");
         Problem is when i use read command  for get input from DTMF. i
can't get variable. So now i use 2 php script. and use read appliction in
XML DIalplan for solve this problem.
         I plan to use php handle socket like a perl in
http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk/libs/esl/perl/server2.pl
But i want to know how PHP work like this example ?

my $host = $new_sock->sockhost();

     my $fd = fileno($new_sock);
     my $con = new ESL::ESLconnection($fd);

     my $info = $con->getInfo();