[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Documentation

David V. Fansler dfansler at dv-fansler.com
Sun Dec 13 17:27:39 PST 2009

Final Count was just over 900 files.  At the moment I am putting them in a
logical order - as best I can tell with my limited experience - combining
chapters and providing links from the table of contents to sections in each
chapter.

Then I will go back in retarget all the hyperlinks to point to the document
rather than the wiki site.  This may take a few hours J

David

David V. Fansler

s/v Annabelle

dfansler at dv-fansler.com