[Freeswitch-users] Java ESL

Niall Crosby niall.crosby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 10:42:56 PST 2009

Where can I find the Java swig ESL?

I like Java so am happy to put time towards generating a pure Java ECL,
however I haven't programmed C in 10+ years so feel like swig would be to
much in the deep end for me.

2009/12/13 Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com>

> The swig java one is almost done we need someone who likes java to finish
> it but as you can see most java ppl seem to always want to do it "their way"
>
> On Dec 13, 2009 9:56 AM, "Niall Crosby" <niall.crosby at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Pure Java is my preference - am looking to build apps that are portable.
>
> N.
>
> 2009/12/13 João Mesquita <jmesquita at freeswitch.org>
>
> > > Can't we just swig it to Java? > > JM > > On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 1:05
> PM, Niall Crosby <niall....
>
> -- -- The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
> to which it is add...

material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent
those of the sender. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer.