[Freeswitch-users] Link between User context and dialplan

Otis abeka at greatiam.com
Sat Dec 12 15:17:46 PST 2009

Hi folks

I am so sorry if this is such a basic thing.

well, when a user/extension  eg 8888 is created in with say a user
context - SWAHILI-SPEAKERS  Please hear are my questions:

   1. What dialplan will that user/extn use.
   2. I guess I have to create a dialplan  Should the dial-plan also be
      called WAHILI-SPEAKERS (is the case relevant ) ? Or  could it be
      any name ?
   3. And how does FS know to load that dialplan for that user.
   4. Where should that xml file be stored ?
   5. Is there a means of determinig which dialplan  was used for a call ?

Thanks I think I have demonstrated enough thickness for now