[Freeswitch-users] Getting started on IVR Library

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Dec 12 00:50:47 PST 2009

A good example of how to use this code would be in mod_rss or mod_voicemail in tree.  I would say look at the doxygen at http://docs.freeswitch.org/group__switch__ivr.html but it appears that page is completely broken.  I will try to take a look and figure out why this weekend, in the meantime, you can look at the doxygen comments inline in switch_ivr*.h.

Mike