[Freeswitch-users] windows pre compiled asr

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:04:06 PST 2009

It hasn't been included as of late since I'm getting an unresolved link
error during the build. I'll need someone experienced in pocketsphinx to
assist with this issue:

13>ngram_search.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_ngram_model_flush
13>G:\freeswitch_dev\Release\pocketsphinx.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals

regards,

Carlos