[Freeswitch-users] embedded freeswitch compatable hardware

Fred-145 codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Dec 10 03:45:09 PST 2009

Frank Carmickle wrote:
> A board with an atom 330 on it would probably do the trick for you.  There
> are a few made by Intel and Supermicro that look pretty nice.  There were
> some other people on the list looking to use them.  Maybe we can get a
> report from someone.

Intel came up with the D945GSEJT, which is totally fanless and has an
embedded DC/DC, so all you have to add is an external AC/DC power brick,
some RAM, a PCI riser to save space, and either a hard-disk or a
CompactFlash + IDE adaptor. I'm thinking of building one with a
Digium-compatible PCI card.

www.intel.com/products/desktop/motherboards/D945GSEJT/D945GSEJT-overview.htm