[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 Bug Reports...

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 9 15:03:02 PST 2009

Dear FreeSWITCHers,

	As of Friday Dec. 11th we will NOT accept any more bug reports on
1.0.4.  You need to be on a 1.0.5pre or SVN trunk.  1.0.4 is over 6
months old and I really suspect your issues in 1.0.4 are already
fixed.  We will release a new pre every monday morning till 1.0.5 is
released please keep up to date if possible.

We are working hard to get 1.0.5 out and be as stable as possible and
its more stable than 1.0.4... their might be some edge or corner cases
that aren't accounted for so we need you to please download SVN trunk
in your test labs and try it out... report issues and help us make the
best FreeSWITCH release possible.

Thank you,
Brian West