[Freeswitch-users] Multiple registration: Registration1 cannot call Registration2 in attended_transfer

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 9 10:37:37 PST 2009

That is more dependent on the endpoint than on the switch itself. I guess
you can always use mod_limit to come up with some crazy key to identify one
endpoint or the other but still it seems overly complicated for something
that is not supposed to be working this way.

You can also park the call instead of transferring, can't ya?

JM

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Peter P GMX <Prometheus001 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in our dialplan we have enabled multiple-registrations, so 2 phones can
> register on a single directory entry.
>    <param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>
> Both phones are registered, both phones can be called and each phone can
> call the other phone.
> However in an attended_transfer mode calls cannot be transferred to the
> other phone with the same number.
> Attended_transfer in this case is needed when you take a call on your
> main SIP phone and and then want to transfer it to your mobile DECT/SIP
> phone, because you may have to check something in another room.
> I did a SIP trace and see the following:
>
>    * A invites B(phone 1) => ok
>    * B(phone 1) places call on hold => ok
>    * B(phone 1) dials number B(phone 2 DECT) on second line
>    * Freeswitch send Invite to B(phone 1) => ok
>    * Freeswitch send Invite to B(phone 2 DECT)
>    * B(phone 2 DECT) sends Ringing to Freeswitch => ok
>    * B(phone 1) sends Busy to Freeswitch
>    * B(phone 1) displays Busy and hangs up the second line
>
> Is there any way to overcome this? Is there a way to ignore the Busy
> from phone 1 when phone 2 answers Ringing?
>

> Best regards
> Peter

João Mesquita
FreeSWITCH™ Solutions