[Freeswitch-users] esl for Mac OS X 10.4

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 7 10:10:11 PST 2009

The build system for libesl and everything below that won't work 100%
on the mac just yet.  You have to make some changes to how its linked
and you'll have to compile php yourself to get everything in there
properly.  The perl one however is much easier to fix.

-SOLINK=-shared -Xlinker -x
+SOLINK=-dynamiclib -Xlinker -x

Thats all you usually fix for the mac.

/b