[Freeswitch-users] Setting up a FreeSwitch system on a pfSensefirewall???

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Sat Dec 5 09:52:37 PST 2009

I used the pfSense FreeSWITCH for awhile, as it is the only GUI FreeSWITCH I
have found with a stable release.  It was very easy to use, I would
recommend it if you just want a quick base system with standard features.
Though, I ended up switching to a compiled version of FreeSWITCH in order to
make the customizations I needed for my office.

http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/FreeSWITCH

-AF

  _____