[Freeswitch-users] Need Conference design help

shehzad p pmhshz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 23:17:36 PST 2009

Hello Every one,

I have to design conference, and I need community guidance to efficiently
accomplish that.

I need to create Conference which will have three kind of users:
1. Moderator (may be only one per conference)
2. User who can participate in conference without moderator interaction.
3. User who can only participate when Moderator allow them to get in.

Also besides above setup I have to perform other things like Record the
conference, Multicast the conference to other freeswitch server. I saw the
conference Record CLI command but wondering where to setup when conference
starts. I am also wondering how Multicast Conference is possible in
Freeswitch and how the receiver Freeswitch configuration will look like.

Thanks.
msp