[Freeswitch-users] FS Machine Sends ICMP DESTINATION UNREACHABLE When Gateway Sends RTP

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Dec 4 12:47:41 PST 2009

I have  Mediant 1000 gateway, and for some reason, when I make an outbound
call, FS enters the CS_CONSUME_MEDIA state and never connects the call.  A
Wireshark trace shows that FS is replying to the gateway's inbound RTP
packets with ICMP DESTINATION UNREACHABLE.  But the gateway is sending RTP
packets to the same port that FS specified in the outbound INVITE.  It
appears in the log that FS is discarding the 200 OK from the gateway.

I disabled the Firewall and SELinux on the Freeswitch machine.  I tried
changing <enable-3pcc> to "true" and also "proxy", but it has no effect.

Anyone know what could be the issue?  I posted the Freeswitch log in the
pastebin.

Best Regards,
Jerry