[Freeswitch-users] HA questions.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Dec 3 16:56:24 PST 2009

so your registering to the provider to get the calls?  If so, this gets tricky, the provider likely does not support multiple registrations, even if they did they probably send the call to both registered endpoints.  With this big unknown its not very easy to suggest a good solution.  If I were looking to set this up without needing proxies I would want to use srv records and naptr records and a provider that would balance using these including failiover.

Mike