[Freeswitch-users] Choppy sound with PCMU

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:44:27 PST 2009

I don't think it's the board itself...

We have extensively tested FreeSwitch (no modifications) on that exact
board with AstLinux and have it running at multiple customer
locations.

No timing errors, no warnings or errors of any kind.  Pretty standard
really just don't expect too much from the LX800 (transcoding,
resampling, massive numbers of calls, etc).

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org