[Freeswitch-users] Bridging/Connecting Freeswitch servers

Otis abeka at greatiam.com
Thu Dec 3 06:22:38 PST 2009

Michael Collins wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Frank Carmickle <frank at carmickle.com
> <mailto:frank at carmickle.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, Dec 02, Otis wrote:
>     Snip...
>
>     > Thanks.
>     >
>     > I would like all extensions on say server A  to be contactable
>      by those
>     > on server B and vice versa.
>
>     The example I gave you should get you started.  Let us know how
>     you get along.  Have a read through the wiki pages like
>
>     http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_XML
>     http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_dptools#Applications
>     http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia
>
>     --FC
>

> Remember, too, that gateways are useful for doing auth/reg so having a
> gateway on each box that registers to the other box is pretty handy.
> If you run into any trouble trying to set it up you can ask here or
> join us in #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>.
> -MC

Hi FC

I used your code :

<extension name="fjc-pbx-inbound">
  <condition field="network_addr"
expression="^2001\:470\:1f..\:6..\:.e0\:.1f.\:fe34\:b29d$"/>
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
      <action application="transfer" data="$1 xml default"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
replacing with my box's ip address. I have received any errors in the
fs_cli console neither is there any reference to my box'x ipddress. Any
way to check all is well ?

And how do I join join us in #freeswitch on irc.freenode.net
<http://irc.freenode.net>. ? Went to the freenode.net site and got lost.
Will persevere.

Thanks