[Freeswitch-users] Faxing Advice

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Tue Dec 1 15:08:06 PST 2009

>Just remove the terminating '/' at the end of the second condition tag....
>
><condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d+)$">

I tried to see based on examples if it was obvious to me why that should not be there
but it didn't jump out:) Cuold you explain that please?

The gateway will arrive at the end of the week, but I probably won't get to this now until Christmas
as I missed my opportunity:) Once I get it working, I will update the wiki as I am sure it's useful
to many others.

Thanks everyone!
jlc