[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Sun Aug 30 06:19:54 PDT 2009

So, the first way would be to have a look on the sip stack, which is,
in fact, sofia ..., well, sound's like a nice, fun, long-going hobby
project to me :-)

I will definitly at least look at the sip code to check if it is
something i would myself willingly give over to ...

But I *really* do want  a setup where it does not matter if one
specific FS instance is UP or NOT ...

--
Raimund Sacherer
-

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares