[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Aug 29 11:44:26 PDT 2009

It is not possible to do a live migration at all right now... There is no
way to move a call and have all the states required for that call to
magically re-appear on a different instance. This will require a fair bit of
work to get there.

It is possible to configure fs via some back end DB magic to share
configurations ie: n+1 or ³warm standby² style fault tolerance but you are
going to loose the calls that are up when the failure occurs.