[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA + Loadbalancing

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:34:32 PDT 2009

Yes, FreeSWITCH is a system that you can trust 100%. I have switched my
Asterisk servers to FreeSWITCH and have peace now.

If I were you I would get rid of Asterisk and use FreeSWITCH, FS will handle
all what you want very well.

And I agree with David, fail-over is kinda irrelevant since the FS doesn't
crash like Asterisk does.

Diego