[Freeswitch-users] Can I stream a file to a parked call.

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:13:12 PDT 2009

thanks for the reply.

Tried this and exactly the same result. The prompt is slowed - as if
the person is drunk.

I do notice that the originating call SDP shows:

a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

but the play tries to use:

EXECUTE sofia/external/6093693828
playback(prompts/press-1-to-accept-call-from.wav)
2009-08-28 16:03:14.507375 [DEBUG] switch_ivr_play_say.c:1097 Codec
Activated L16 at 8000hz 1 channels 20ms

Should the codec be PCMU at 8000hz as opposed to L16 at 8000hz? If so of
there a way of forcing this codec for play.

Thanks

Phillip

Full code & logs
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10147