[Freeswitch-users] How can it be done with freeswitch?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 28 09:07:06 PDT 2009

Nagalenoj,

This is definitely possible to do with FreeSWITCH. However, it is not
exactly simple. You have some learning to do. My recommendation is to learn
about event socket. Most likely you'll need to use outbound event socket.
(Read about event socket and ESL, the event socket library, on the wiki.)

I also recommend that you look at some of the example scripts in
src/libs/esl/perl/ which show some of the ways to handle calls with a
script. You've already done a good job of breaking down the steps, now
experiment with handling each of these steps with a script. We don't have
extensive Perl script examples which means we would love to see your code
when you have it all figured out! :)

-MC