[Freeswitch-users] Questions about att_xfer

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 26 13:11:14 PDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> i added a patch to attempt to do this so try adding

Nice work!

> {origination_cancel_key=#} before the dial string
> or
> <action application="set" data="origination_cancel_key=#"/>
> before you bridge.

Anatoliy,

Please try this and let us know if it works for you as expected. If so,
please write up the exact procedure that you used and include dialplan
examples. I'd like to get this on the wiki while it's fresh in my mind. If
you feel comfortable editing the wiki on your own then just let me know so
that we can coordinate efforts.

Thanks,
MC