[Freeswitch-users] Questions about att_xfer

Anatoliy Kounitskiy anatoliy at kounitskiy.com
Wed Aug 26 11:27:52 PDT 2009

After several hours of testing I was able to answer myself the
previous mentioned questions.

It appears that # and the 0 option work _only_ if user C has answered
the call OR voicemail system answers it.

user A ---call---> user B----attended xfer---> user C

At this point I have new question. In example user C does not have a
voicemail and the call timeout is not an option to wait for. How can
user B go back to the user A, who is listening to MOH?
Could someone help me with an advice/tip?

At the moment I have just one idea for accomplishing it:
1) try to use bind_meta_app in the extension with the att_xfer (not
sure if it can be done). To have a key feature that takes the user A
call leg id and bridging it with user B

Thank you in advnace,
Anatoliy Kounitskiy

--