[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch as SBC and kamailio - no route

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 26 09:47:37 PDT 2009

We do not blindly follow 302's as that is a dangerous thing to do.
You have to process all 302's in the dialplan.

Set this on your sofia profile <param name="manual-redirect"
value="true"/>

You can set these variables sip_redirect_profile,
sip_redirect_context, sip_redirect_dialplan,

When a redirect happens you get these variables - sip_redirect_contact_
%d, sip_redirected_to, sip_redirect_contact_user_%d,
sip_redirect_contact_host_%d, sip_redirect_contact_params_%d,
sip_redirect_dialstring_%d, sip_redirect_dialstring, sip_redirected_by

Then its up to you to process the redirect in your dialplan, If you
don't set the sip_redirect_context then it'll default to redirected
context and XML as the dialplan.

/b