[Freeswitch-users] Call exits after 120 seconds with hangup cause

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:23:00 PDT 2009

> if you are talking to a device that pretends to do session timers but really
> does not, the re-invite can cause a hangup.
> We have seen this with sonus many times, do you have sonus involved in your
> call per chance?

hi anthony,

this is what we found on the snom website about the session timer
settings: "If SIP Session Timer Support is enabled, this option
specifies the SIP session timer in seconds. For instance, a Re-INVITE
will be sent after 50% of its value has elapsed." our setting is 3600.

is session timer and re-invite helpful or can we disable it? behaps
disabling works?

is it possible, that snom does not support a REAL session timer?

sonus is not involved.

kind regards
dennis