[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 windows installer - great but I have a little problem

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Aug 25 18:53:45 PDT 2009

Darren,

I shall look forward to check version 3 of FreePBX for FS.
I hope it not trixswitch anyone aware of status on trixswitch (not
that I m a big fan of Trixbox, but quite a while back I had seen
trixswitch iso so wondering if anything is progresing on that end.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,