[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.0.4 windows installer - great but I have a little problem

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Tue Aug 25 11:28:34 PDT 2009

Carlos,

you're very kind, as always.

I'm aware that this is a dev preview, and I'm interested just in that,
to begin getting acquainted with the framework (and adding support to
the endpoints/trunk I take care of).

I probably have not got the logic right :-) (I tried both Windows
Installer and Linux ISO)

I started fpbx with fs running, it works. I create a number, then I
create a device and I connect it to that number. It works.

If I restart FS, do not works anymore, complaining no sofia profiles.

>From the front page of FPBX is not clear you *must* create a trunk/trunk group.

I was thinking trunks were for outgoing calls, or for receiving from external.

I was just testing internal phones, trying an IVR, so I was thinking
trunks were not needed.

Can you explain to me?

Thanks again,

-giovanni