[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch performance as a redirecting server

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue Aug 25 10:57:50 PDT 2009

mod_sofia will take care of spawning the session thread once it
authenticated the call and loaded all the variables related to the
call such as the caller profile (callerid, destination number, etc).

If you want to check the source, this is done in
sofia_handle_sip_i_invite() (sofia.c:5261) with
switch_core_session_thread_launch().

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100