[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch performance as a redirecting server

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:31:13 PDT 2009

Of course i removed everytihng from teh dialplan except my extension :)

when exactly do you react and bring up a new thread ? ... is it on INVITE or
on 1st 1xx response ?

i beleive i can have several lets call it SIP interfaces ... on different
ports 5060, 5070, 5080 ... every interface will have it's own sip profile.

does it mean i will have one thread per profile?

T.