[Freeswitch-users] wav2mp3 conversion inside of spidermonkey

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 25 07:16:04 PDT 2009

Try running it at the CLI and see if you see any errors.  Also please
do not hijack threads.  The original thread "[Freeswitch-users] XML-
RPC on different ip than 0.0.0.0" which was hijacked by clicking
reply, changing the subject and clicking send.  Please in the future
do not do that as it clutters up the threading and could get your
query lost in the noise.

Thanks,
Brian