[Freeswitch-users] Moved Freeswitch to new subnet.

Mike Peace MPeace at edcogroupinc.com
Mon Aug 24 13:42:10 PDT 2009

I just installed FS on a fresh Centos 5.3 install, everything went perfect. I loaded x0lite up on a couple of hosts and they registered and worked fine. Then I moved the Centos server to a new subnet on out network that we have tons of boxes on and have all the routes already configured on and now the Sip phones will no longer register. No other changes have been made on the FreeSwitch server other than changing the IP.  BTW I can ping to and from the FS server and the hosts and the firewall is off on the FS server and the hosts.

I plugged a laptop with X-lite into a switch on the same network so the packets don't even need to route and it still won't register!

BTW  I also downloaded 3CX VoIP phone and it behaves the same way.

Any ideas?

TIA

EDCO Group, Inc.
Phone: (800) 999-3456
Fax:   (800) 999-3551
Web:   http://www.edcogroupinc.com/

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail message (including any attachments) may contain confidential and privileged information, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, any unauthorized review, use, or disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail message or by telephone at (800) 999-3456 and permanently destroy all copies of the original message (including any attachments), along with any reply, and delete them from your system.