[Freeswitch-users] topology hiding leaking information in SDP

Hound Dog d_hound at ymail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:33:14 PDT 2009

Brian,

I set proxy_media to false ad now getting clean SDP without all the incoming data

thank you

this also means that the packets have to go all the way in and out of the codec chain  ( instead of being taken in and thrown out with no processing )   , is that the case ?

what is the performance hit of such change , on a modern strong machine - what is the estimated streams that FS can take ?

BTW - sorry for not answering the list as I should have , I think I registered wrong somewhere so now have a new user