[Freeswitch-users] CHANNEL_CREATE and full information

Mikhail Krivushin m.krivushin at imarto.net
Sun Aug 23 22:57:19 PDT 2009

I put some variable in originate command for identify created channel for my
app using event socket.

Is any ability to get all channel variables without uuid_show on
channel_create? Can I ask FS to take me all information on channel creating?
Can this be in trunk, if it cannt be get without source editing? May be we
can add custom event - CHANNEL_CREATE_FULL_INFO?

I just think, that is smarty to push channel information for controller in
channel create. I can call api uuid_call, but in some situations, why I call
api, channel destroyed. I can use bgapi result, BACKGROUND_JOB, but not in
all cases.

Sometimes we have situation when call initiated not from my caller app. In
this case we *cant* get information about destroyed channel.

Please, point me to right side - may be I need to write something module?