[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sun Aug 23 19:38:51 PDT 2009

Ahh, I didn't quite clue-in that I had to run the additional installers as
below when the main compile finished, I thought it was saying it had already
done that.

Makes perfect sense in hindsite ;-)

    +-------- FreeSWITCH install Complete ----------+
     + FreeSWITCH has been successfully installed.   +
     +                                               +
     +       Install sounds:                         +
     +       (uhd-sounds includes hd-sounds, sounds) +
     +       (hd-sounds includes sounds)             +
     +       ------------------------------------    +
     +               make cd-sounds-install          +
     +               make cd-moh-install             +
     +                                               +
     +               make uhd-sounds-install         +
     +               make uhd-moh-install            +
     +                                               +
     +               make hd-sounds-install          +
     +               make hd-moh-install             +
     +                                               +
     +               make sounds-install             +
     +               make moh-install                +
     +                                               +
     +       Install non english sounds:             +
     +       replace XX with language                +
     +       (ru : Russian)                          +
     +               make cd-sounds-XX-install       +
     +               make uhd-sounds-XX-install      +
     +               make hd-sounds-XX-install       +
     +               make sounds-XX-install          +

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting