[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 23 17:53:14 PDT 2009

On Aug 23, 2009, at 7:20 PM, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> added following line to
>
> /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/lua.conf.xml

WRONG.

>   <!--<param name="startup-script" value="zrtp_agent.lua"/>-->

Don't touch this.

> under this section
>
>    <!--
>        The following options identifies a lua script that is launched
>        at startup and may live forever in the background.
>        You can define multiple lines, one for each script you
>        need to run.
>
> And restarted FS, when I try to connect and type zrtp on the keypad it
> doesn't work and I see

Just put it into the scripts folder and run it from the dialplan see
default configs.

     <!-- install zrtp_agent.lua into scripts (ZRTP == 9787) -->
     <extension name="zrtp_enrollement">
       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9787$">
	<action application="answer"/>
	<action application="lua" data="zrtp_agent.lua"/>
       </condition>
     </extension>

/b