[Freeswitch-users] zrtp endpoints have different sas through fs 1.0.4

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Sun Aug 23 16:16:11 PDT 2009

On 23 Aug 2009 at 17:48, Brian West wrote:

> Nope.  FreeSWITCH is a b2bua so the traffic is decrypted... and

Hadn't heard that term before

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-back_user_agent

that clears it up.  Any plans to offer straight proxy/passthru?

> relayed and encrypted again to the far side.  Which is why you have to
> use the trusted man in the middle stuff but you can't use it fully
> unless you have zfone3 beta or release.

Which explains the mismatched sas on each end. Okay got it.

> scripts/lua/ (in src tree)

ahh, it's zrtp_agent.lua which is why I didn't find it. I'll add that into
the mix and cross my fingers that zfone3 gets released soon along with it's
inclusion into the softphones I have on my smartphone devices.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting